Monday, October 29, 2012

A View In My Curriculum Binder Video & ELA CC Vocabulary Cards

WOOHOO!  It's official... I {finally} finished the first set of ELA vocabulary cards.  Did it take long enough??  I don't teach ELA so I had to dig deep to get these just right.  The great thing is that I have combined 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade together.  Click below to go to my TpT store.  The 259 page file is only $6.00.  You can read more about it as well as view a preview and a list of included words in my store.


This time I have three versions in one big file.  You get the traditional design set...


The Additional Font set...


and the Blackline Masters set.

Thank you so much for being patient with me.  I know a lot of you had stipulations for purchasing my math set with the understanding that I would have a coordinating ELA set.  Well, it took me forever, but I finally have it done!  Now I will begin working on K-2 which may look a little differently than the 3-5 set since they are for younger kids.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, do you remember when I did a post on my curriculum binder over the summer?  Well, I just love learning about how others organize their teaching life as well as watching helpful videos to gain insight and ideas.  I have never done a Vlog, but I wanted to try it out.  So, I decided I would Vlog about my curriculum binder.  It is by no means perfect.  It is just me!  That's really all I can say about it.  This is who I am.  Now, I do not show an actual video of myself because I am so sick and look a hot mess!  I had a better video that I recorded on Saturday night {where i actually sounded better}, but it was nearly 18 minutes long and I had such a difficult time uploading it.  If I talk fast, it is because I was trying to hurry and finish.

Enjoy the video!


 
 Just to clarify a few things... the Teacher To-Dos Post-Its are from the Clutter-free Classroom Blog.   You can view the previous post about my curriculum binder by clicking {HERE}.

Is anyone out there interested in recording a video about a binder you use to help stay organized or for your lesson plans?  You can link in the comments section to your post, or, if we have enough interested, I can start a linky party.  Let me know what you think.


 Thanks for sticking with me until the end.  The first two to comment with their email address will get a free copy of my ELA vocabulary cards for grades 3-5.   

post signature

9 Comments:

At October 29, 2012 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Kelly Cook said...

Looks great!

Kcook817@cox.net

 
At October 29, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Wonderful work:)
khenry22@aol.com

 
At October 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Pat's Paper Passion said...

What a great resource. I keep thinking I need to develop something similar, but the finding the time is my main issue. thanks for the motivation!!

 
At October 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - looks like you spent a lot of time creating this! Thanks for your efforts!
Looks like Hurricane Sandy kept me from responding in time too...oh well!
Diane
schoolhousetreasures

 
At October 31, 2012 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Kaitlyn said...

I love the video! I have something similar, and it comes with me everywhere. I wouldn't mind sharing it in a linky.

:) Kaitlyn
Smiles and Sunshine

 
At November 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I keep a similar binder..cant live without it..even though its a digital age this is one thing I have to have paper copies of :) The vocab word wall set is now on my wish list.
Amanda
cheriiebutterfly06@yahoo.com
Rock Stars At Work

 
At January 2, 2013 at 6:16 AM , Blogger workboy53 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home