Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm a Georgia Blogger...

Ok, so how did I not know about this awesome linky where you can link up to other bloggers in your state.  I'm always trying to find other bloggers who are also from Georgia... plus, I wanted that cute lil' button!  Well, just in case you live under a rock... like I guess I do... you can go visit Diane's blog, Fifth in the Middle, and link up by area then state.  How awesome is that?  I've just linked up this lil' blog of mine and I just love the button.  Now, I'm going to go and check out other blogs from GA.


post signature

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Nancy Wilson said...

Thanks so much for posting this...I was just thinking this morning that I would send out a plea asking where everyone got the cute little state buttons! I will be linking up with California & adding the button! :)
Thanks,
Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home