Thursday, August 1, 2013

Freebies & Updates

Hey ya'll!  Do you have a to-do list that is a bazillion miles long?  I usually like to put mine in my to-do section of my EC planner...BUT... my list is so long that I decided to just write it over a few days that have already passed.



I've spent the last few days trying to cross some things off that list.  I have a million +1 things that I am currently working on... can any of you relate??  AND... I also have a million +2 things that I have been meaning to get done.  There are a FEW things that I did manage to finish up.  The great news is that they are free.

The first one is a new version of the gray chevron CAFE headers.  After I printed out my other ones, I didn't really like how they were looking with the rest of my decor.  I also added some VOICES headers to the file.  They look like this...
You can download them for free HERE.  Since they are cute and free, it would be super nice if you would show some love and leave some feedback... thanks :)
The next freebie are chevron print word wall headers.  These are medium-sized with two fitting on a regular sized paper (8.5x11).  Here's a preview of them...
You can download them by clicking HERE.  Again, it would be great if you would leave feedback.

I did manage to go to my room {again} today.  My sweet principal was so awesome and printed off some of my TpT purchases so I can work on them before my 'official' day back which is August 12.  I've been busy laminating tonight and I've managed to use an almost an entire pack of 50 laminating sheets.... {side note: ummm please ignore me.. down there... it somehow got attached to the picture and I can't move it... sorry!}
post signature

If you love these, you can download them from Molly Maloy.

On another sweet note, my adorable husband came to room today to put together my new teacher chair.  I got to sit in it and I'm so excited to sit in for planning... okay... I'm officially crazy!!  I My husband also managed to put together my awesome cart that I managed to get from Michaels for only $27.39!!  It was 60% off and I had an additional coupon that gave me 20% off.  I really didn't need to spend the money, but I just couldn't pass up that deal!
Source
I am going to use it to store my daily 5 things but mostly my word work.  Here are my plans so far... post-its, magnetic letters, and rubber letter stamps & pads.  That's all I have so far.  I'm sure it will get filled up quick!


I am so close to having my room complete but right now I am finishing up small things.  I feel like it's never going to happen.  I'm so excited to share my pictures with you when I'm done :)  Now I'm off to work on that list!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my list is just as long! HeHe! I just downloaded your CAFE signs...thanks! Wow - on the cart from Michaels...I need to start paying more attention to the sales there!
Diane
schoolhousetreasures

 
At August 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM , Blogger amber said...

Loving the way the grey makes everything more soothing!

 
At August 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Mrs. Patton said...

What a great deal on that cart! I wish my husband would let me buy one... :)

Don't worry about your list. Everything that really needs to get done will.

Colleen Patton
Mrs. Patton’s Patch

 
At August 5, 2013 at 7:52 AM , Blogger The Sweetest Thing said...

Soooo jealous about your cart! I've got one I love but it's falling apart because I got it last year from a yard sale :(

Lauren
The Sweetest Thing
Follow me on Bloglovin'!

 
At August 5, 2013 at 5:55 PM , Anonymous Stevie Bertram said...

This is a random question....but what kind of laminator do you have/use and where did you get it from? I want to buy my own before the year starts! Thank you!:)

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home