Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Task Card Dividers

A few weeks ago, I was at Target and found these AWESOME wire baskets in the dollar section. They were only $3 and very durable. I actually need to go back and snag a few more! At first, I honestly had no idea what to use them for. Then, I remembered that my task card collection is TOTALLY out of control!  I mean, they were literally scattered all over my classroom. At times, I had no idea that some sets even existed... can I get an amen? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this issue! 

Yesterday, we had a teacher workday. Going in, I knew my #1 goal was to get my task cards all fixed up! Today I decided to give a sneak peek of my dividers on Instagram. The interest was overwhelming. So, I decided to post them on TpT for *FREE*!  Did you hear me?? 

Here are a few more close ups. 


You can click the image below to download them from TpT. It includes an editable file with the tabs I have already created as well as blank ones to add your own text. If you are interested, go grab yours, add your own text, print them out, and laminate! 



Enjoy :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2015 at 11:02 AM , Blogger admin said...

Thanks For Sharing ...very nice ! I Like THis
Soal Ulangan KTSP SD Kelas 1 2 3 4 5 6

 

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home